Details of 6 Days Magic Line Turkey Tour
Let us take you on a journey of a 6 Days Magic Line Turkey Tour.
Day 1 - Istanbul arrival day
Welcome to Turkey Istanbul or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. Meet with staff and transfer to your hotel, transfer from airport and check in to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour
Between 08:00 -08:30 AM pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Full Day Byzantine, Ottoman Relics Istanbul City Tour.We will visit to;
Hagia Sophia: Also Called the Church of Divine Wisdom, it is a masterpieceof grandeur and proportion. Coveted by the Islamic East and Christian West, the Hagia Sophia is one of mankind's greatest treasures.
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque): No one has been to Istanbul at least once can ever forget the feeling of awe and wonder at seeing the Blue Mosque for the first time.
Hippodrome and Obelisk: The vast Hippodrome, known as At Meydani or " plaze of the horses" stretches between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
Grand Covered Bazaar (Kapali Carsi): The Oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
Topkapi Palace: Topkapi palace was the main residence of the Sultan and his court. It was initially the seat of government as well as the imperial residence. Even though access was strictly regulated, inhabitans of the palace rarely had to venture outsince the palace functioned almost as an autonomous entity a city within a city. Audience and consultation chambers and areas served for the political workings of the empire.
Little Hagia Sophia Mosque: Little Hagia Sophia (Küçük Ayasofya Camii), formerly the Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus, is a former Eastern Orthodox church dedicated to Saints Sergius and Bacchus in Constantinople, later converted into a mosque during the Ottoman Empire. Today the environment is a worth seeing natural culture center of the lost Ottoman Arts.
17:00 PM is the end of the tour, we will arrange your transportation to your hotel and full day Byzantine,Ottoman Relics Tour will be ended.
Day 3 - Gallipli tour from Istanbul
Early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel and drive to Eceabat. Arrive Eceabat at 12:00 PM we will have lunch and we will start our Gallipoli day tour with our professional english speaking guide.
On the tour you will be able to visit the following sites:
Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches)
View of Shrapnel Valley
The Nek and Walker’s Ridge
Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
Day 4 - Troy tour from Canakkale and drive to Pergamum - tour of Pergamum - Overnight in Kusadasi
After having breakfast at hotel in Canakkale, we will drive to Troy and Pergamum and we will visit the following sites:
- The Trojan Horse
- Sacrificial Altars
- The 3700-year-old city walls
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterium (Senate Building)
- The Odeon (Concert Hall)
- Current excavations in progress
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
- Lunch in Pergamum and depart for fully guided Pergamon Acropolis tour
- The ancient Pergamon, which once the ancient world's major power
- The Acropolis
- The Library once held 200.000 books
- Temple of Athena
- Temple of Trajan
- Altar of Zeus ( Now at BERLIN MUSEUM )
- The Gymnasium situated on terraces
- The lower Agora
- The Hellenistic Theater with a seating capacity of 10,000
- Temple of Dionysus
At the end of the tour drive to Kusadasi and overnight.
Day 5 - Kusadasi Tour and overnight in Kusadasi
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up from your hotel between 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM.
You will meet with your tour guide and drive to Ephesus to discover the ancient city Ephesus. Visit to;
Temple of Artemis: Isone of the Seven Wonders of the World and located in Ephesus. Throughout the excavations in Ephesus, the actual location of the temple was presumed in different places. Its ancient cult dedicated to Artemis was famous in antiquity and made ancient Ephesus a much-visited pilgrimage place. Each year one month was considered a holiday and set aside for the religious ceremonious observations.
The Ruins of Ephesus: Concert hall, market places, colonnaded street, temples, fountains, library, theather, arcadian way and more.
The House of Virgin Marry: It is known with certainty That the Virgin Mary went to Ephesus and lived there for some time. Whether or not she died in Ephesus was not known until Anne Catherine Emmerich's vision.
Day 6 - Transfer to Izmir Airport - Fly to Istanbul
After breakfast, we depart for Izmir airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
Topkapi Palace Closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar Closed on Sundays.
Includes of 6 Days Magic Line Turkey Tour
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul or Sabiha Gokcen airport
- Domestic flight ticket from Izmir to Istanbul
- 2 nights accomadation in Istanbul with breakfast
- 1night accomadation in Canakkale with breakfast
- 2 nights accomadation in Kusadasi with breakfast
- Full day Istanbul city tour inclusive all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Full day Gallipoli tour inclusive all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Full day Troy and Pergamum tour inclusive all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Full day Ephesus tour inclusive all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer
Excludies of 6 Days Magic Line Turkey Tour
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Turkey entry visa
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of 6 Days Magic Line Turkey Tour
- Istanbul International Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport