You can discover Western Turkey with comfortable easy coach tour, Travelling in Aegen coasts of Turkey by bus is the best and cheapest way to explore its beauties,And its available all year round with the best rates.
Details of 7 Days Coach Tour in Western Turkey
Let us take you on a journey of a 7 Days Coach Tour in Western Turkey.
Day 1 Istanbul arrival day
Welcome to Turkey Istanbul or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. Meet with staff and transfer to your hotel, transfer from airport and check in to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Istanbul City Tour
Between 08:00 -08:30 AM pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Full Day Byzantine, Ottoman Relics Istanbul City Tour.We will visit to;
Hagia Sophia: Also Called the Church of Divine Wisdom, it is a masterpieceof grandeur and proportion. Coveted by the Islamic East and Christian West, the Hagia Sophia is one of mankind's greatest treasures.
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque): No one has been to Istanbul at least once can ever forget the feeling of awe and wonder at seeing the Blue Mosque for the first time.
Hippodrome and Obelisk: The vast Hippodrome, known as At Meydani or " plaze of the horses" stretches between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
Grand Covered Bazaar (Kapali Carsi): The Oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
Topkapi Palace: Topkapi palace was the main residence of the Sultan and his court. It was initially the seat of government as well as the imperial residence. Even though access was strictly regulated, inhabitans of the palace rarely had to venture outsince the palace functioned almost as an autonomous entity a city within a city. Audience and consultation chambers and areas served for the political workings of the empire.
Little Hagia Sophia Mosque: Little Hagia Sophia (KüçükAyasofya Camii), formerly the Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus, is a former Eastern Orthodox church dedicated to Saints Sergius and Bacchus in Constantinople, later converted into a mosque during the Ottoman Empire. Today the environment is a worth seeing natural culture center of the lost Ottoman Arts.
17:00 PM is the end of the tour, we will drop you back to your hotel and full day Byzantine,Ottoman Relics Tour will be ended.
Day 3 Gallipoli Tour
06:00 - 06:30 AM we will pick you up from your hotel and drive to Eceabat. Arrive Eceabat at 12:00 PM we will have lunch and we will start our Gallipoli day tour with our professional english speaking guide. On the tour you will be able to visit the following sites:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
- Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches)
- View of Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek and Walker’s Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
At the end of the tour we will transfer to hotel and overnight in Canakkale.
Day 4 Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
Pick up from the hotel for fully guided Troy and Pergamon Tour, visit to;
- The Trojan Horse
- Sacrificial Altars
- The 3700 year old city walls
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. - 2500 B.C
- The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
- The Odeon (Concert Hall)
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
- End of Troy tour depart for Bergama
- Lunch in Bergama and depart for fully guided Pergamon Acropolis tour
- he ancient Pergamon, which once the ancient world's major power
- The Acropolis
- The Library once held 200.000 books
- Temple of Athena
- Temple of Trajan
- Altar of Zeus ( Now at BERLIN MUSEUM )
- The Gymnasium situated on terraces
- The lower Agora
- The Hellenistic Theater with a seating capacity of 10,000
- Temple of Dionysus
At the end of the tour we will drive to Kusadasi and overnight.
Day 5 Full Day Ephesus Ancient City Tour
After breakfast we will pick you up and you will meet with your tour guide and drive to Ephesus to discover the ancient city Ephesus. Visit to;
Temple of Artemis: Isone of the Seven Wonders of the World and located in Ephesus. Throughout the excavations in Ephesus, the actual location of the temple was presumed in different places. Its ancient cult dedicated to Artemis was famous in antiquity and made ancient Ephesus a much-visited pilgrimage place. Each year one month was considered a holiday and set aside for the religious ceremonious observations.
The Ruins of Ephesus: Concert hall, market places, colonnaded street, temples, fountains, library, theather, arcadian way and more.
The House of Virgin Marry: It is known with certainty That the Virgin Mary went to Ephesus and lived there for some time. Whether or not she died in Ephesus was not known until Anne Catherine Emmerich's vision. At the end of the tour transfer to hotel and overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 6 Pamukkale Hierapolis Ancient City Tour, Bus to Istanbul.
After breakfast we will pick you up and you will meet with your tour guide and drive to Pamukkale to discover the ancient city Hierapolis Visit to; View the geographical phenomenon of the unique white calcium waterfall, Lunch break, Hierapolis, an ancient health spa with the largest necropolis (cemetery) in the Asia Minor, Impressive ruins and splendid theatre. At the end of the tour transfer to Denizli bus station and night bus to Istanbul.
Day 7 Early morning arrive Istanbul bus station.
Includes of 7 Days Coach Tour in Western Turkey
- Airport hotel transportation ın Istanbul
- 2 nights accomadation in Istanbul with breakfast
- Full day Istanbul city tour includes all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- 1 night accomadation in Canakkale with breakfast
- Full day Gallipoli tour includes all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Full day Troy and Pergamum tour includes all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- 2 nights accomadation in Kusadasi with breakfast
- Full day Ephesus tour includes all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Full day Pamukkale tour includes all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Denizli to Istanbul bus ticket
Excludies of 7 Days Coach Tour in Western Turkey
- Personal Expenses
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of 7 Days Coach Tour in Western Turkey
- Istanbul International Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
- Pamukkale Bus Station.