Details of Green Bursa Ottoman Tour
Let us take you on a journey of a Green Bursa Ottoman Tour
Green Bursa Ottoman Tour Covers Mosques, Tombs, Madrasah, Natural Sources, Bath, Green Complex (Green Mosque, Green Tomb, Ottoman House), Ulu Mosque, Silk Market, Cumalikizik Village, Kestel, Waterfall, historical Inkaya Cınar Tree (over 600 years) and many great places are ready to be explored by our guests.
We have a great Historical Tour Programme with some entertaintment .
- 08:00 AM – 08:30 AM Pick-up time from your hotel
- Drive to car ferry From Eskihisar (Ferry takes 45 Minutes)
- After disembarking from ferry 1 hour drive to Bursa City
- Visit to Cumalikizik Village ( it is a popular architectural structures of early
- Ottoman period) It is listed UNESCO WORLD HERİTAGE SITES
- Visit Saitabat Waterfall in Kestel district
- Visit Homemade Natural Jam Preserved factory
- Lunch in Yesil Vadi
- Free Time for activities ( ATV/Jeep Safari, Zipline)
- Visit Green Complex (Green Mosque, Green Tomb, Silk House, OttomanHouse)
- Visit The Founder Of the Ottoman Empire Osman Gazi and his son Orhan Gazi
- Visit Sahzade Mustafa Who was son of the Magnificent Suleiman and
- Visit Historical Inkaya Cınar Tree (over 610 years)
- Drive to Istanbul and drop off the hotel
- Tour operates with minimum two person.
- This is a private tour that organised on request.
- Upon request we can make a special programme.
Includes of Green Bursa Ottoman Tour
- Private car and driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tour leader
- Entrance fees
Excludies of Green Bursa Ottoman Tour
- Personal Expenses
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Green Bursa Ottoman Tour
- 08:30 AM pick-up from hotel in Istanbul.
- 18:00 PM drop-off to hotel in Istanbul.