Details of Whirling Dervishes Sema Ceremony in Istanbul
Let us take you on a journey of a Whirling Dervishes Sema Ceremony in Istanbul.
Exhibition features Whirling Dance Performance, Information displays about dervishes and their ceremony , objects belonging to the world of dervishes such as clothing, musical instruments and personal tools, Interactive Rumi poems and sufi music samples, Hyperrealist style dervish statues and Video shows .
- The Sema ceremony is a spiritual journey of dervishes whirling for divine love.
Everyday at 19:00 PM ceremony starts and takes approx. 60 minutes.
- Late comers are allowed to enter the sema session first 10 minutes for the sake of peaceful ceremony.
- Booking of a visitors who come later than 15 minutes is regarded as No-Show and the ticket price will not be refunded.
- Theater is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Please be available at the theater 30 minutes before the show time.
Includes of Whirling Dervishes Sema Ceremony in Istanbul
Excludies of Whirling Dervishes Sema Ceremony in Istanbul
- Personal expenses