Turkish Odyssey: Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Pergamon, Gallipoli, Troy Bus Tour from Istanbul
Embark on an enriching adventure through Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Pergamon, Gallipoli, and Troy, all seamlessly connected with a bus tour departing from Istanbul.
Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamon Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul by bus Itinerary
Let us take you on a journey of a Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamon Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul by bus.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Istanbul to Cappadocia
We'll email your e-ticket and bus details for the Cappadocia journey from Istanbul. The bus departs from Istanbul Esenler Bus Station at 21:00. Please arrive at the bus station 30 minutes before departure.
Day 2: Full Day Cappadocia Tour - Overnight in Cappadocia.
When you arrive at the Cappadocia bus station, our team will greet you, transfer you to our office, and introduce you to your tour guide. Your exciting journey will commence, exploring the wonders of Cappadocia.
Highlights of the Day:
- Devrent Valley: Begin your day at Devrent Valley, a surreal landscape adorned with fairy chimneys, an awe-inspiring scene that will transport you to a world of wonder.
- Monks Valley: Visit Monks Valley, where the best view of three-headed fairy chimneys awaits. Pasabag, also known as Pasha's Vineyard, is surrounded by extraordinary natural rock formations, creating a truly spectacular sight.
- Avanos: Explore Avanos, a town steeped in the art of terra cotta dating back to 3000 BC. Visit a traditional pottery workshop nestled in the hillsides and learn about the town's rich artistic heritage.
- Open Air Museum: Venture into the fascinating Open Air Museum, a vital Christian center during the early Middle Ages. Marvel at the numerous monasteries, churches, and chapels adorned with unique iconography and architectural features.
- Uchisar: Conclude your day with a visit to Uchisar, a troglodyte town located at the heart of Cappadocia. Named after a colossal rock formation once used as a castle, Uchisar offers a stunning panoramic view of Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
As the day unfolds, you'll be immersed in the allure of Cappadocia's landscapes and history. At approximately 05:00 PM, we'll bid adieu and drop you back to your hotel, where you'll spend the night, eagerly anticipating the wonders that await in Cappadocia.
Day 3: Full Day Cappadocia Tour - Transfer to Bus Station - Overnight journey from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
Start your day with a delightful breakfast, preparing for a day of exploration in the captivating North Cappadocia. At 09:30 AM, we'll pick you up from your hotel to commence the adventure.
Highlights of the Day:
- Kizilcukur: Venture into Kizilcukur, an isolated valley behind Urgup, famous for its beautiful rock formations and hidden rock-carved churches. Marvel at the intricate tracks connecting small villages, offering a glimpse into the local way of life.
- Cavusin: Explore Cavusin, one of the oldest settlements in the region, located 2 KM from Goreme. Visit the Church of St. John the Baptist, dating back to the 5th century, and enjoy a panoramic view of the village.
- Hospital Monastery: Delve into the depths of history at the Hospital Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries in Cappadocia, offering insights into the spiritual life of ancient times.
- Underground City: Embark on an unforgettable adventure into Underground City. Discover its intricate architecture and history as you descend into its depths.
- Pigeon Houses and Rock Formations: Visit the charming pigeon houses and marvel at the unique rock formations that adorn the Cappadocian landscape.
After a fulfilling tour, we will organize your transfer to the bus station for the night bus to Pamukkale departing at 21:00 PM.
Note: If you're interested in a hot air balloon tour, we can organize it for you on the early morning of day 2. Elevate your experience and enjoy breathtaking views from the skies of Cappadocia
Day 4: Full Day Pamukkale, Hierapolis Tour - Transfer to Selcuk and overnight
Arrival Pamukkale bus station and transfer hotel for fresh up (rest for a few hours before the tour). you will be driven to Pamukkale to visit the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis and the last the great baths of Hierapolis antique city, where St. Philip was martyred. St. Philip is connected with the early church in Hierapolis and played an important role in Pamukkale the history of the city. Finally we visit the calcium terraces and pools. Drive to Selcuk to your hotel and overnight in Selcuk.
Note : Cleopatra Pool entrance fee is not included in the Pamukkale tour. Guests who wish to enter the pool can do so by paying the entrance fee separately.
Day 5: Full Day Ephesus Ancient City Tour, Overnight in Selcuk
After breakfast, you will meet with your tour guide and drive to Ephesus to discover the ancient city Ephesus. Visit to;
- Temple of Artemis: Isone of the Seven Wonders of the World and located in Ephesus. Throughout the excavations in Ephesus, the actual location of the temple was presumed in different places. Its ancient cult dedicated to Artemis was famous in antiquity and made ancient Ephesus a much-visited pilgrimage place. Each year one month was considered a holiday and set aside for the religious ceremonious observations.
- The Ruins of Ephesus: Concert hall, market places, colonnaded street, temples, fountains, library, theather, arcadian way and more.
- The House of Virgin Marry: It is known with certainty That the Virgin Mary went to Ephesus and lived there for some time. Whether or not she died in Ephesus was not known until Anne Catherine Emmerich's vision. After the tour transfer to hotel and overnight.
Day 6: Pergamon - The Ancient Powerhouse
10:30 AM: Pick-up from your Kusadasi or Selcuk hostel or hotel.
Noon: Arrival in Pergamon with a delightful lunch.
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM: Fully guided tour of Pergamon's remarkable Acropolis, featuring:
- The Acropolis: Enjoy breathtaking views from this majestic site.
- The Library: Explore the ancient repository of knowledge with a history of 200,000 books.
- Temple of Athena: Witness the brilliance of ancient Greek architecture.
- Temple of Trajan: Immerse yourself in the rich history and design.
- Altar of Zeus: Admire this remarkable piece of art and mythology.
- The Gymnasium: Discover terraced architecture that narrates ancient education.
- The Lower Agora: Experience the convergence of commerce and daily life.
- The Hellenistic Theater: Marvel at the massive venue with a seating capacity of 10,000.
- Temple of Dionysus: Explore the intersection of history, myth, and religion.
5:30 PM: Depart for Canakkale, Eceabat.
Evening: Arrival in Canakkale, Eceabat, where you'll spend the night, relaxing and anticipating the adventures of Day 2.
Day 7: Troy and Gallipoli Tour - Drop Istanbul
07:45 AM: Early start as you head to Troy.
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Explore Troy, unraveling myths and touching history with visits to:
- The Trojan Horse: Symbolizing epic stories.
- Sacrificial Altars: Offering a glimpse into ancient rituals.
- The 3700-year-old city walls: Silent witnesses to centuries of history.
- Houses of Troy I: Insights into daily life from 3000 B.C. - 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterion (Senate Building): Hub of governance and decision-making.
- The Odeon (Concert Hall): Where culture and art thrived.
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX: A journey through time and history.
11:00 AM: Depart for Eceabat.
12:30 PM: Enjoy a delicious lunch.
01:00 PM - 06:00 PM: Fully guided Gallipoli tour, exploring:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery
- ANZAC Cove
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemorative Site
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Johnston's Jolly
- Turkish 57th Infantry Regiment Cemetery
- The Nek
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
06:00 PM: Tour concludes; begin the journey back to Istanbul.
11:00 PM: Arrival in Istanbul; drop-off at your hotel.
Includes of Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamon Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul by bus
- BusTickets: Istanbul to Cappadocia, Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- Accommodation: 1 Night in Cappadocia with Breakfast
- Accommodation: 2 Night in Selcuk with Breakfast
- Accommodation: 1 Night in Canakkale with Breakfast
- 2 Full Day Cappadocia Tour: Transportation, Guidance, Lunch, Museum Tickets Included
- Full Day EphesusTour: Transportation, Guidance, Lunch, Museum Tickets Included
- Full Day Pamukkakle Tour: Transportation, Guidance, Lunch, Museum Tickets Included
- Full Day Pergamon Tour: Transportation, Guidance, Lunch Included
- Full Day Troy and Gallipoli Tour : Transportation, Guidance Included
Excludies of Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamon Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul by bus
- International Flights to Turkey: Please note that the package does not include international flights to Turkey. Travelers are responsible for arranging their own flights to and from Turkey
- Personal Travel Insurance: To ensure a worry-free journey, we recommend securing personal travel insurance that covers unforeseen circumstances such as trip cancellations, medical emergencies, and lost luggage.
- Visa for Turkey: Travelers are responsible for obtaining the necessary visa to enter Turkey. Ensure that you have the required travel documents well in advance of your departure. Check with the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country for visa requirements.
- Personal Expenses: While the package covers a range of services, please budget separately for personal expenses such as souvenirs, additional meals, and any optional activities or excursions not included in the itinerary.
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamon Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul by bus
- Pick up from Cappadocia Bus Station
- Drop off to Istanbul Hotel.
Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus Pergamon Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul by bus Highlights
- Marvel at the unique landscapes of Cappadocia with fairy-tale chimneys and cave dwellings.
- Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride for a magical sunrise experience.
- Explore the Goreme Open-Air Museum and underground cities.
- Witness the surreal terraces of Pamukkale, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the ancient city of Hierapolis with well-preserved Roman ruins.
- Discover the well-preserved ruins of Ephesus, featuring the Library of Celsus and the Grand Theatre.
- Visit the House of Virgin Mary, a sacred pilgrimage site.
- Uncover the archaeological wonders of Pergamon.
- Explore the Acropolis, Library of Pergamon, and Temple of Trajan.
- Explore the poignant sites of Gallipoli, including Brighton Beach and ANZAC Cove.
- Pay respects at memorials like Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair.
- Visit the ancient city of Troy, known from Greek mythology.
- Explore the Trojan Horse, sacrificial altars, and city walls.
- Comfortable Accommodations: Stay in well-selected hotels for a restful experience.
- Expert Guiding: Knowledgeable guides providing insights into historical, mythical, and natural wonders.
- Seamless Transportation: Enjoy convenient bus travel between Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Pergamon, Gallipoli, and Troy.
- A Comprehensive Exploration: From enchanting landscapes to ancient marvels, experience the best of Turkey in one captivating journey.