Details of Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise
Let us take you on a journey of a Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise.
Day 1 Fethiye to St.Nicholas Island
You will meetat 09:00 am on the Fethiye harbour, here you will receive information before heading to your cruise will begin with boarding your vessel. You will be given some information before departing Fethiye harbour. You will begin with sailing to Butterfly Valley, here you will be able to enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters. While here you will enjoy lunch before the optional hike to the waterfall at the back of the valley. This valley gained its name due to it being a popular breeding ground for both common and rare butterflies from the region.
After Butterfly Valley you will visit the famous Oludeniz beach. The views here are spectacular and one of the best ways to experience them is to take the optional paragliding tour. This thrilling activity sees you glide from the top of the local mountain to the beautiful beach below, if you wish to try please inform your captain know before departing Fethiye. St Nicholas Island is the final stop of the day, you will have time to walk through the ruins of this small island and view the sunset over the ocean.
Day 2 St.Nicholas Island to Kas
Today you will cruise towards Kalkan, Stopping at Aquarium bay to enjoy breakfast before taking to the water. This bay is a perfect location to snorkel and explore what the Mediterranean has to offer below the surface. Before lunch, you will sail to the small fishing town of Kas, where you will moor at its quaint harbour and enjoy lunch before exploring the towns small shops and handmade crafts. You will then head to a peaceful bay between Kas and Kekova for the night.
Day 3 Kas to Gokkaya Bay
After you have had breakfast you will cruise to Kekova. You will begin with a visit to the Sunken City, the ancient town dates back 2000 years and was partially submerged following an earthquake. Due to its protected status Swimming and diving here are prohibited, however, the water is so clear that viewing from the boat is amazing as well. Following these ruins, you will head to Simena Castle, where you can walk to the top and view the panoramic site of the area below. You will spend the night in Gokkaya Bay. Here you have the choice of relaxing on the boat or you can visit the island bar. Smugglers Inn is a bar that can be reached by the shuttle boats, here you can dance the night away under the stars. Please note Smuggler Inn is not always open, please check with your captain.
Day 4 Gokkaya Bay to Ucagiz Village
On your fourth day, you can enjoy a lazy start, resting off any sore heads from partying until the wee hours. We will dock at Ucagiz Village before lunch between 10:30 - 11:00 AM. You will then have time to explore the scenic village, where you can find ancient Lycian ruins and lots of shops. The choice is yours whether you would like to do a spot of shopping or go visit ancient sites like Simena Castle.
Day 5 Gokkaya Bay to Liman Agzi or Firnaz Bay
Your day will begin with breakfast at Yaglica Bay, where you can enjoy a morning swim, from here you will sail back to Kas to enjoy lunch at the harbour and enjoy a short time to explore the town again. You will then sail to Liman Agzi or Firnaz bay where you will enjoy dinner in these peaceful destinations where you will also spend the night.
Day 6 Liman Agzi or Firnaz Bayto St Nicholas Island
The captain will begin sailing north to wake up at Butterfly Valley where you will enjoy your breakfast. Here you will be able to relax in the sun, swim in the ocean or even hike to the waterfalls at the back of the valley. Following here you will sail to the world-famous beach of Oludeniz where you can try the optional paragliding tour either again or try it if you did not before. After you have enjoyed Oludeniz you will sail to St Nicholas island where you can walk to the top of this small island among the ruins to watch the sunset.
Day 7 St Nicholas Island to Fethiye
Your final morning the captain will sail to Tarzan bay where you can enjoy breakfast before taking to the water, here a strong rope swing was added to make the bay more fun for everyone. From here you will head to Samanlik Bay to enjoy a quiet lunch before returning to Fethiye Bay. Here you will bid a fond farewell to your crew and say goodbye to your fellow passengers.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Fethiye Kekova Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Fethiye Harbour, Tuesday and Saturday.