Fethiye to Marmaris Blue Cruise is 3 Nights 4 days tour every Wednesday departure from Fethiye Harbour, you will be able to take an optional day tour to the famous Dalyan Mud Baths followed with a trip to Turtle Beach which is a protected destination that allows for natural breeding of the Loggerhead Turtle to breed and increase their number. This gulet offers a relaxing time when travelling from Fethiye to Marmaris. During the cruise, you will be able to visit beautiful bays and stunning destinations. The harbour at Marmaris is one of the largest harbours in Europe.This Blue Cruise uses a standard Turkish gulet, a modern take on a traditional boat makes for an amazing cruise along the Turkish coastline.
Details of Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
Let us take you on a journey of a Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise.
DAY 1 Fethiye to Yassica Island
Our cruise begins at the beautiful Fethiye harbour, meeting point of the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. The Fethiye harbour is not only a beautiful bay strewn with islands, it is known for its sheltered structure; an important stop for Turkish yachtsmen. Check-in at the boat at around 09:00 AM. After departing the Fethiye harbour we will cruise through the 12 islands region, stopping for lunch and swimming breaks. Tonight we will moor at Gocek or Yassica Island in time for the amazing sunset over the wonderful bays in the area.
DAY 2 Yassica Island to Aga Limanı Bay
After breakfast, we will cruise onto Bedri Rahmi Bay, one of the most popular bays in the Fethiye region and named after the first blue voyager of the country, Bedri Rahmi Eyuboglu. With plenty of time to swim in the crystal clear water, guests also can swim to the small beach and discover ancient Lycian ruins hidden in the trees. We will journey onto Sarsala Bay after having a dip and afternoon tea our next port of call is Aga Limani Bay where we will have dinner and stay overnight.
DAY 3 Aga Limanı Bay To Marmaris
Before you have arisen, the captain and crew will have the gulet cruising to Kumlubuk Bay, where breakfast will be served. We will spend the morning here, on one of the largest stretches of beach on the peninsula. Build a sandcastle, sunbathe or swim, the morning is yours to relax. Once back on the gulet, we will motor onto Cennet Island, where you will have lunch and your final opportunity to swim. We will arrive in Marmaris Harbour at 16:00 PM. Overnight stay will be in Marmaris. Tonight you will have the chance to see more of Marmaris, the city centre, shops and experience the nightlife with your new friends from the blue cruise.
DAY 4 Marmaris
After breakfast, at around 10:30 AM, we will leave from the gulet.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however,
- Fethiye to Marmaris with A/C Cabin charters rates.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
- Fethiye Harbour on Wednesdays.