Details of Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
Let us take you on a journey of a Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise.
Day 1 Transfer to your gulet in the harbour ofFethiye, meeting point of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea.
Fethiye seaport with its sheltered structure is an important stop for yachtsmen, at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands.
Boarding, dinner & overnight in Fethiye.
Day 2 After breakfast we set off along the coast, in time for a delicious lunch at Tersane island, where you can see the remains of a Roman, Greek shipyard on the beach. Overnight is spent in the natural bay of Aga Limani.
Day 3 An early start for the beautiful Ekincik area. After dropping anchor in a peaceful bay, you'll have the choice of either staying on board, or taking an optional trip to Dalyan and Kaunos. Here you can take a river boat trip to see millenia old tombs built high in the rock face, explore the ancient city of Kaunos, take a mud-bath and relax on Turtle Beach.
Day 4 Setting sail after breakfast, there'll be time for swimming and lunch at Turunc Blikii or at beautiful Cennet (Paradise) Island, before arriving in Marmaris for dinner and our 4th night.
Day 5 We leave Marmaris after breakfast, stop for lunch and swim in Kumlubuk Bay, before heading off to Semizce, an uninhabited bay, for dinner and the night.
Day 6 An early start for the beautiful Gocek Bays area. We stop at Kuyruk Burnu for breakfast before reaching Batik Hamam Bay. Here we can swim in the ruins of the ancient Roman baths. Overnight is spent in either tranquil Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala Bay.
Day 7 We set sail after breakfast to visit a few other pretty spots in the Fethiye Gulf, and have lunch and a swim at Yassica island.
Heading back towards Fethiye, our last night on board is spent at peaceful Samanlik Bay.
Day 8 We arrive in Fethiye after breakfast. Time to say farewell to your gulet and crew.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Fethiye Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Fethiye Harbour, every Saturday.