Details of Fethiye to Olympos Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
Let us take you on a journey of a Fethiye to Olympos Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days.
DAY 1 Fethiye to St Nicholas Island
Departure from Fethiye Harbour at 09:00 AM. 09:00 am, here you will be given information before boarding the gulet where you will be given a brief about your cruise. We will depart Fethiye harbour and cruise to Butterfly Valley for swimming, lunch and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths, however in the summer months difficult to spot. Afterwards, we will visit Oludeniz beach, Europe’s most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide
DAY 2 St Nicholas Island to Kas
Today we cruise to Kalkan (Aquarium Bay) for breakfast and swimming. This is a fantastic spot to put on the goggles, do some snorkelling and make the most of the crystal clear waters. We will then cruise onto Kas, a small fishing village with a charming little harbour, to enjoy lunch on the boat.
DAY 3Kas to Gokkaya Bay
Breakfast. Departure to Sunken City of Kekova. First, on the list, we will discover the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site, however, no swimming, diving or snorkelling is allowed in this area. We will then cross to Simena Castle where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City. Overnight in Gokkaya Bay.
DAY 4Gokkaya Bay to Olympos
After breakfast we have a look at the Pirates Cave before cruising to Andriace Harbour. On your last day, you can enjoy a lazy start, resting off any sore heads from partying until the wee hours. After breakfast, you will head to Ucagiz Village Harbour. Lunch is not included on the last day. There will then be a free transfer to the treehouse of your choice in Olympos (2 hous drive), or if you are planning to travel onto other locations, you will be dropped off at Demre bus station (10 minutes drive) where you can catch a local bus. Buses to Antalya depart every 30 minutes, buses to Kas or Fethiye depart every hour.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Fethiye to Olympos Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Fethiye to Olympos Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Fethiye to Olympos Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
- Fethiye Harbour, Every Tuesday, Saturday.