Details of Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover For Umrah Groups
Let us take you on a journey of a Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover For Umrah Groups.
Day 1 - Istanbul arrival day
Welcome to Turkey Istanbul or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. Meet with staff and transfer to your hotel, transfer from airport and check in to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour
Between 08:00 -08:30 AM pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Full Day Byzantine, Ottoman Relics Istanbul City Tour.We will visit to;
Hagia Sophia: Also Called the Church of Divine Wisdom, it is a masterpieceof grandeur and proportion. Coveted by the Islamic East and Christian West, the Hagia Sophia is one of mankind's greatest treasures.
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque): No one has been to Istanbul at least once can ever forget the feeling of awe and wonder at seeing the Blue Mosque for the first time.
Hippodrome and Obelisk: The vast Hippodrome, known as At Meydani or " plaze of the horses" stretches between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
Grand Covered Bazaar (Kapali Carsi): The Oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
Topkapi Palace: Topkapi palace was the main residence of the Sultan and his court. It was initially the seat of government as well as the imperial residence. Even though access was strictly regulated, inhabitans of the palace rarely had to venture outsince the palace functioned almost as an autonomous entity a city within a city. Audience and consultation chambers and areas served for the political workings of the empire.
Little Hagia Sophia Mosque: Little Hagia Sophia (KüçükAyasofya Camii), formerly the Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus, is a former Eastern Orthodox church dedicated to Saints Sergius and Bacchus in Constantinople, later converted into a mosque during the Ottoman Empire. Today the environment is a worth seeing natural culture center of the lost Ottoman Arts.
17:00 PM is the end of the tour, we will drop you back to your hotel and full day Byzantine,Ottoman Relics Tour will be ended.
Day 3 - Visiting Companions of Prophet Muhammad in Istanbul
Private Sahaba Day Tour is a private tour. Tour starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 13:00 PM. We give time for each place for the prayers.Visit to;
- Visiting Tomb of Eyup El Ensari (RA)
- Visiting Mosque of Eyup El Ensari (RA)
- Cable Car to Pierre Lotti Hill
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu’d Derda
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ka’b
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebû Şeybe el-Hudri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmed el-Ensâri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed el-Ensâri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Câbir bin Abdullah el-Ensâri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebû Zer el-Gıfârî
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hafir
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Şu’be
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Amr bin Âs
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Süfyân bin Uyeyne
Day 4 - Free Day and Transfer to Airport to finalize your trip in Istanbul.
After breakfast you will have a free time according to your time frame to fly, you will picked up from your hotel to be transferred to airport to finalize your trip in Turkey.
Includes of Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover For Umrah Groups
- All Airport to hotel and hotel to airport private transportations
- 3 nights accomadation in Istanbul with breakfast
- Full day Istanbul city tour includes all museum fee, guiding service, lunch
- Private Sahaba Tour in Istanbul
Excludies of Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover For Umrah Groups
- Personal Expenses
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover For Umrah Groups
- Istanbul International Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.