Kas to Fethiye Blue Cruise is an amazing tour to discover the wonders of cruising the Turkish coastline. Kas to Fethiye you will visit amazing places.
Details of Kas to Fethiye Blue Cruise
Let us take you on a journey of a Kas to Fethiye Blue Cruise.
Day 1 Kas
You will begin your cruise at the quaint harbour of Kas here you will enjoy lunch on the quayside, allowing one last look around the town. Departing Kas you will sail to Aquarium Bay where you will enjoy your first evening meal on the water. You will spend the night in this peaceful bay.
Day 2 Aquarium Bay to St. Nicholas Island
Today your captain will begin sailing early allowing you to wake to the sound of waves, heading north you will come to Butterfly Valley. This destination is almost exclusively got to by boat and offer lunch before exploring the valley and walking the waterfalls at the back or taking a swim in the crystal-clear water. Oludeniz beach is the next stop, this famous beach is among Europe most photographed beaches, and is the perfect spot for paragliding. For those wishing to try this optional activity please let your captain know by the morning of day two at the latest. Following Oludeniz you will travel to St Nicholas Island, you will spend the night here so many chose to walk to the top of the small island and watch the sunset while sat among the ruins.
Day 3 St. Nicholas Island To Fethiye
You will be served breakfast at St Nicholas Island before sailing to Samanlik Bay or Tarzan’s Bay, where you will enjoy lunch and a last swim before returning to Fethiye. Arriving in the afternoon you will dock at Fethiye’s harbour where you will say your goodbyes to the crew and your fellow passengers.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Kas to Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Kas to Fethiye Blue Cruise
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Kas to Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Kas Harbour, Wednesday and Saturday.