Details of Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
Let us take you on a journey of a Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise.
Day 1 Marmaris
Marmaris The boarding starts at 15:30 from Marmaris Harbour. On the first day, the service starts on the boat with dinner and overnight stay in Marmaris Port. Marmaris, which was built upon the antique Karian city, Phyckos has been under the governorship of many different civilizations. The most valuable work-piece that you will see today is Marmaris Castle dating from 1577. There is also a mosque and an 8 room caravansary covered with arches from the Ottoman Period. The ruins of the Antique times lie on Asar Hill a small hill located on the northern side of the city. Being one of the best-known touristic places of Turkey Marmaris also has a large marina.
Day 2 Marmaris to Ekincik Bay
After breakfast and your briefing, we will set off along the coast. Be lazy on your first day and stay onboard. Enjoy relaxing, swimming and sunbathing. You can also take a more active optional trip to Dalyan and Kaunos. At Kaunas you can take a river boat trip to see millennia old tombs built high in the rock face, or explore the ancient city. Dalyan offers the chance for people to take a mud bath and relax on the Turtle Beach. Caretta Caretta Turtles (logger head turtles) still lay their eggs here. Lunch will be served in a river side restaurant. Transfer to your gulet in Ekincik Bay, where dinner will be served.
Day 3 Ekincik Bay To Kizil Island
Setting sail after early, we cruise to the Gulf of Gocek. We will have breakfast here amongst the ancient ruins of Sunken Bath also known as Cleopatra and Hamam Bays. Cleopatra is said to have ordered shiploads of white sand to be brought here from Egypt to create her own secret paradise. We will then anchor at Tersane Island, the largest island of the Fethiye Gulf, before dinner and your overnight stay at Kizil Island.
Day 4 Kizil Island To Fethiye
Today we set sail for the 12 Islands area. Kizil Islands are where we will enjoy swimming and snorkeling breaks. Late in the afternoon we arrive in Fethiye for dinner and the night.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Transfer from your hotel in Marmaris to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Marmaris Fethiye Blue Cruise
- Marmaris harbour every Saturday.