Details of Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
Let us take you on a journey of a Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise.
Day 1 Transfer to your gulet in the harbour ofMarmaris. Boarding, dinner and overnight in the Marmaris harbour.
Day 2 After breakfast and briefing, we set off along the coast. Be lazy on your 1st day and stay on board. Enjoy some relaxing swimming and sunbathing or take a more active optional trip to Dalyan and Caunos. This is a day on a little river boat down the narrow, reed-lined waterways. Amazing Lycian rock tombs. Caunos, an ancient site with theatre, acropolis and tombs to explore. Lunch in a river-side restaurant. Try the famous mud baths, and get 10 years younger in no time! Turtle beach with its white sands, where Caretta Turtles still lay their eggs. Transfer to our Gulet in Ekincik bay.
Day 3 Setting sail after breakfast, we cruise to Aga limani, lunch here. Swimming breaks in the neighborhood (Cleopatra and Hamam bays). Dinner and overnight in a bay amongst the islands of Gocek.
Day 4 Breakfast. Today, we sail in the 12 Islands Area. Swimming in the clear blue waters, lunch, Bedri Rahmi Bay. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 We continue cruising in the 12 Islands area. Yassica Island after breakfast. Visiting the wonderful bays in this part of the Gulf of Fethiye. Possibility of visiting the Ruins of an old Temple. Dinner and overnight in one of the many bays.
Day 6 After breakfast we sail to Fethiye. Have a look around in this charming little town. Lunch. Afterwards we sail to Domuz Island.
Day 7 Today we cruise to Turunc Bay. Lunch. Last swim breaks of your cruise around this area. Dinner and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 8 After breakfast, it is time to say farewell to your gulet and crew.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
- Transfer from your hotel in Marmaris to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Marmaris Fethiye Marmaris Blue Cruise
Marmaris Harbour, Every Saturday.