Olympos to Fethiye cabin charter cruise takes 3 nights 4 days and you will able to discover most famous and naturel places along to mediterranian sea.
Details of Olympos to Fethiye Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
Let us take you on a journey of a Olympos to Fethiye Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days.
DAY 1Olympos, Demre to Gokkaya Bay
Departure from Olympos Demre Harbour between 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM. We will cruise onto the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site, however, no swimming, diving or snorkelling is allowed in this area. Your captain will then steer the gulet across to Simena Castle where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City. Our gulet will spend the night in Gokkaya Bay.
DAY 2 Gokkoya Bay to Aquarium Bay
This morning we will cruise to Yaglica Bay where you will enjoy breakfast and a refreshing swim. We then cruise to Kas, a beautiful fishing village, for lunch. You will have time to enjoy this small Turkish town, with plenty of eating, drinking and shopping delights before cruising on to Aquarium Bay for dinner.
DAY 3 Aquarium Bay to St Nicholas Island
Before you have arisen from your slumber, the captain will journey north, so you can wake to the natural beauty of Butterfly Valley. After breakfast there is time for swimming, sunbathing, and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths, however in the summer months difficult to spot. Afterwards, we will visit Oludeniz beach, Europe’s most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide.Tonight we will anchor at St. Nicholas Island, we arrive in time to enjoy some watersports and the delicious Turkish pancakes served by ladies in wooden boats. Late in the afternoon, you can walk up through the island's ruins and witness the amazing sunset.
DAY 4 St Nicholas Island to Fethiye
Breakfast is served at St. Nicholas Island and we spend a short time here before cruising to Samanlik Bay or Tarzan's Bay for swimming and lunch. We will dock at Fethiye Harbour after lunch.
NOTE :Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons. Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons.
- Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
Includes of Olympos to Fethiye Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks.
- Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- Port and marina fees
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath, beach towel. No towels are provided.
Excludies of Olympos to Fethiye Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Olympos to Fethiye Cabin Charter 3 Nights 4 Days
- Demre,Olymposs Harbour every Tuesday, Friday.