Details of Rhodes - Tilos - Symi - Bozburun - Rhodes
Let us take you on a journey of a Rhodes, Tilos, Symi, Bozburun, Rhodes tour.
Day 1 Sunday Rhodes Harbour.
Boarding, dinner, overnight in Rhodes harbour.
Day 2 Monday Rhodes-Tilos
After customs formalities, we start cruising towards Tilos.
Tilos is surrounded by high and rocky mountains, steep coasts, beaches with transparent waters and caves. It has Medieval castles built or rebuilt by the Knights of St John, a Byzantine monastery, many small graphical churches and an in 1970 deserted village Mikro Chorio that is now declared a cultural monument. You may visit the Charkadio Cave full of paleontological discoveries like the famous dwarf elephant fossil bones.This is the place where the last elephants of Europe lived the dwarf elephantsappeared in the island 45,000 years ago and disappeared 4,000 years ago.
Day 3 Tuesday Symi-Agia Marina-Agia Nikolaos
Today, we cruise to Symi, one of the Dodecanese islands and a real gem, one of the most beautiful little islands in all of Greece.Please have your camera ready again for wonderful images of this small fairy-tale like island. We enjoy lots of swimming today in the many bays.
Your dinner will be served on board, but if you wish to dine ashore by yourselves, please inform the captain in advance. All of the traverna’s on Symi are very tempting and the captain will understand your choice. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday Symi-Panormitis
We will cruise to Panormitis today, located in the southern part of Symi. On the way, we will stop for a swim and lunch in one of the beautiful bays around the island, at Nanou bay or one of the many other bays. You can visit the Monastery of the Archangel Michael Panormitis. This is a Greek Orthodox monastery built in the early 18th century, and still inhabited by monks. It is visited by people from all over the world and many Greeks pay homage to St Michael of Panormitis each year. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 Thursday Symi-Bozburun
Today, we continue our cruising along the coast around Symi Island.Depending on the weather and sea conditions, we will continue to the bays around Bozburun. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6 FridayBozburun
Today, we cruise to Bozburun in Turkey for customs formalities. We will stop in one of the many beautiful inlets on the way for breakfast and swimming. This is the perfect place for those who are looking for peace and tranquillity. Bozburun is a small fishing village set among islands and inlets, quite the place for taking the nicest photo’s! It was once the sponge-fishing capital of Turkey but it is now regarded as one of the country’s boat-building centres. We have time to explore the port and village, buying the world famous Turkish delight and enjoy the local Turkish culture. Visit the tea garden located under the Eucalyptus trees. Men can have a traditional shave and massage at the barber. Dinner and overnight in a bay at the Turkish coast.
Day 7 Saturday Bozburun-Rhodes
Today, we will make our way back to the famous island of Rhodes. Free day to visit one of the best preserved medieval towns in the world and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Optional trips available today include rock climbing, jeep safari (self driving or with professional driver), hiking Filerimos, tour to Lindos with its cliffside acropolis, whitewashed houses and picturesque scenery. Dinner and overnight in Rhodes harbour.
Day 8 Sunday Rhodes disembarkation
Enjoy an early delicious Mediterranean breakfast on board. Your cruise comes to an end. Disembarkation in Rhodes at 08:00.
Guaranteed departure day: Sunday.
- Cruise itineraries are given as a general guidance only. Tours are subject to change, due to bad weather and sea conditions, force measure and change in local legislation without prior notice and docking conditions in major ports and marinas. Certain stops might be visited on another day than shown in the above program.
- On Monday morning, your captain and the ourstaff will organize all necessary customs formalities.
- We will start cruising between 10:00-12:00, depending on how busy it is at the harbour master office.
- Please let us know if you have special wishes, dietary requirements, allergies.
- All tours will be operated by legally licensed vessels and full compliant with International Conventions for the Safety of Life at Sea
Includes of Rhodes, Tilos, Symi, Bozburun, Rhodes
- Accommodation on the gullet
- Crew, fuel, harbour fees, transit log, cleaning, service, use standard yacht equipment
- Meals(breakfast, lunch, 5 o'clock tea, dinner and water during meals)
- Non alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, coke, lemonade, juice, soda water and bottled water 08:00-00:00).
- Alcoholic drinks (ouzo, wine, beer 12:00-00:00).
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival
- Yacht insurance
- Air conditioning (works 6 to 8 hours per day on the gullets)
Excludies of Rhodes, Tilos, Symi, Bozburun, Rhodes
- Tips for the crew
- Optional land toursand personal expenses
- Please bring beach towels for use on deck
- A visa for Turkey is not included and needs to be purchased upfront or at Bozburun or Datca port, depending on your nationality
- Guests need to have their own individual travel insurance
- Flights and airport transfers
Pick-up and Drop-off Details of Rhodes, Tilos, Symi, Bozburun, Rhodes